Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Event Guidelines
Heading to an Event/Concert - Here are some guidelines to follow in the wake of COVID-19
Since The COVID-19 continues to evolve every day, your comfort and safety are our top priority. This resource guide will resolve your queries related to events and help you stay safe.
Rules to follow when attending an event
- Buyers must comply with COVID-19 verification requirements and health and safety policies as venue, team, or performer requires. This includes -
- Wearing a mask at all times.
- Providing proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status or
- Submitting proof of a negative COVID-19 test within a certain time window (e.g., 72 hours before the event).
- You must maintain social distancing.
- Carry and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub their hands until dry.
- Carry supplies such as soap, water, a way to dry hands (e.g., paper towels, hand dryer), tissues, disinfectant wipes, masks (as feasible), and no-touch trash cans.
- Make sure you check with the venue, team, or performer's website to understand all health and safety requirements before you go.
The consequences if you don't comply with these health and safety policies
If you do not comply with the health and safety policies, you may be denied entry or dismissed from the event. In that case, you will not be compensated for the event/concert tickets
COVID-19 Customer Policies
Please read the customer policies to be instituted due to the current circumstances in the market as a result of COVID-19. Please note that as the situation changes daily, updates may also occur to these policies.
- Postponement - If an event is postponed until a later date, the all sales final policy will remain in effect. In certain escalated circumstances/customer threatening to chargeback, we will work with the customer to prevent it as needed.
- Cancelled Event -If an event is cancelled, the customer will be given the option to either receive a refund or a voucher for 120% of the purchase price on a future order(s) from the website, helping to ensure the customer will come back to the site for a future purchase without spending additional marketing cost on your part.
The SITE uses Google Analytics and CrazyEgg, only to track and report website traffic.Both the portals have released statements declaring their commitment to be compliant with data protection laws in line with GDPR. You can have a look at the processing terms of Google Analytics and CrazyEgg.