The Who 'Moving On! Tour' Dates this Fall
One of the most iconic rock and roll bands is on tour. The Who is one of the most renown rock and roll bands of the 20th century and you can now book tickets to see them live. Their first line-up consisted of lead singer Roger Daltrey, guitarist, and singer Pete Townshend, bass guitarist John Entwistle and drummer Keith Moon.
Original Who players Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend will perform now with guitarist/backup singer Simon Townshend, keyboardist Loren Gold, bassist Jon Button, and drummer Zak Starkey, who will bring their force and talent on stage, complemented by some of the best orchestras in the US and Canada.
This rock and roll force will be enhanced by the symphonic accompaniment. Roger Daltrey Assured fans in demand for their usual forceful style that in spite of this symphonic accompaniment it “will be full throttle Who with horns and bells on.”
$1 from each ticket sold for the MOVING ON! TOUR will benefit Teen Cancer America. In November 2012 Daltrey and Townshend both launched Teen Cancer America.
The Who’s 2019 North American tour titled Moving On! Tour kicked off May 7th in Grand Rapids. The fall dates will launch on September 6 in St. Paul, MN and wrap up on October 23 in Edmonton, Alberta.
Fall dates are :
- Sept 06 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN
- Sept 08 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Alpine Valley, WI
- Sept 10 - Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Sept 13 - Fenway Park, Boston, MA
- Sept 15 - Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
- Sept 18 - State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA
- Sept 20 - BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Sept 22 - Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
- Sept 25 - Toyota Center, Houston, TX
- Sept 27 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- Sept 29 - Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
- Oct 09 - Chase Center, San Francisco, California
- Oct 11 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Oct 13 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Oct 16 - Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- Oct 19 - T-Mobile Park, Home of the Seattle Mariners, Seattle, WA
- Oct 21 - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
- Oct 24 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, California
Pete Townshend stated: “The Who are touring again in 2019. Roger christened this tour Moving On! I love it. It is what both of us want to do. Move on, with new music, classic Who music, all performed in new and exciting ways. Taking risks, nothing to lose. Looking forward to seeing you all. Are you ready?”
Are you ready to see one of the greatest rock legacies of all time? Roger and Pete have delivered their memoirs and so it is fitting that they are the two original members that will be performing on this tour. (Pete’s Who I Am and Roger’s autobiography, Thanks A Lot Mr. Kibblewhite; My Story).
This group emerged in the 60's with a very strong, brash style, storytelling and destructive impulses that consisted in destroying guitars and drums. Between Pete Townshend’s conceptual and expressive songwriting and Roger Daltrey’s strong vocal talent they built their unique identity.
In 1990 they were inducted into the Rock n’ Roll Hall Of Fame and sold over 100 million records worldwide. Their style of music is hard rock, punk rock, and all songs are still as relevant today.
Some of our favorites that we all can’t wait to hear are ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’, ‘Baba O’Riley’, ‘Pinball Wizard’, ‘You Better You Bet’ and of course the signature ‘Who Are You’. Additionally, the Who will now release their first album of 13 new songs 13 years since the last one.
Check out The Who tour dates and book your seats for the upcoming concert. You can see the ‘The Who’ schedule of all the forthcoming concerts above and select the date that is most suitable to you. We also offer last-minute tickets to make that impromptu plan of yours successful.